Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Brennan withdrew from the race before the Democratic primary.
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oklahoma State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Mark Allen was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Ann Weaver was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Allen defeated Weaver in the general election.
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 4 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Mark Allen Incumbent||57.2%||9,107|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + Brennan + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Senate
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2014
- Oklahoma State Senate District 4
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Names withdrawn from list of candidates," accessed May 26, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014