For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Ohio House of Representatives District 33|
|Bachelor's||University of Cincinnati, 1972|
|Other||Hamilton Co. Sheriff's Department Police Academy, 1989|
Bryan currently serves as a Springfield Township Trustee. He has been re-elected four times since his appointment in 1993. He is a member of the Ohio Township Association and the Hamilton County Township Association. Bryan is the Association's representative to the State Capital Improvement Program (SCIP) Integrating Committee. He has also served as Chairman of the Small Government Commission, overseeing and administering funds awarded statewide by the Ohio Public Works Commission SCIP program.
Bryan is the owner of a small business employing seven people (W.T.Bryan & Associates, Inc). He also serves as a part-time police officer in Springfield Township. An Ohio-native, Bryan attended the University of Cincinnati, graduating in 1972 with a degree in chemical engineering. He graduated from the Hamilton County Sheriff's Academy in 1989. Prior to starting his own business, he worked for Proctor and Gamble.
Bryan has volunteered on the Winton Woods School Board advisory council. He has also coached and sponsored youth soccer teams and refereed at the high school level.
In an electronic submission to Ballotpedia, Bryan discussed his campaign themes and policy goals.
- "Based upon my experience, I want to reduce the growth of government into the daily lives of the population. I will work for tax reform and regulation reduction which allows businesses to grow without hindrance from government. This means more JOBS! I will work for more local government control because that is where people have better contact with their elected officials."
Bryan ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 33. Bryan was unopposed in the March 6 Republican primary election and was defeated by incumbent Alicia Reece (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 33, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Alicia Reece Incumbent||73.9%||42,521|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + Bryan + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tom Bryan, Campaign site
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- [Email communication with Ballotpedia staff, March 11, 2012]
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State “2012 primary results”
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |