Tom Campbell (North Dakota)
|North Dakota State Senate District 19|
|December 1, 2012 - present|
|December 1, 2016|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||Up to $1,569/month for lodging|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||North Dakota State University|
Campbell received his B.S. in Economics from North Dakota State University. He is a farmer and businessman.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Campbell served on the following committees:
|North Dakota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Finance and Taxation|
Elections for the office of North Dakota State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 10, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 7, 2014. Incumbent Tom Campbell was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Robert Kilichowski was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Kilichowski and Campbell will face off in the general election.
Campbell ran in the 2012 election for North Dakota Senate District 19. Campbell defeated incumbent Gerald Uglem in the June 12 Republican primary. He defeated Julius M. Wangler in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Dakota State Senate, District 19, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Julius M. Wangler||39.8%||2,313|
|North Dakota State Senate District 19 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Gerald Uglem Incumbent||45.7%||1,084|
Comprehensive donor information for Campbell is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Campbell raised a total of $3,000 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 30, 2013.
|Tom Campbell's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||North Dakota State Senate, District 19||$3,000|
|Grand Total Raised||$3,000|
2012Campbell won election to the North Dakota State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Campbell raised a total of $3,000.
|North Dakota State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Tom Campbell's campaign in 2012|
|North Dakota Bankers Association||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$3,000|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Campbell and his wife, Lori, have two children. They currently reside in Grafton, North Dakota.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tom + Campbell + North + Dakota + Senate'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Dakota State Senate
- Senate Committees
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly
- North Dakota state legislative districts
- Profile from the North Dakota State Senate
- Profile from Open States
- Tom Campbell on Facebook
- Tom Campbell on LinkedIn
- The Produce News, "Campbell to seek North Dakota state Senate seat"
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Contest/Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "Official Results Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed July 8, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 General Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota VOICES - Secretary of State, "Official Results, Primary Election - June 12, 2012," accessed July 23, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Campbell, Tom," accessed May 30, 2013
Gerald Uglem (R)
|North Dakota State Senate District 19
| Succeeded by|