Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Mississippi, District 4|
Carter listed the following themes on his campaign website:
—Tom Carter, http://tomcarterforcongress.com/issues-2/
Carter ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Mississippi's 4th District. Carter sought the Republican nomination in the primary on June 3, 2014, but lost to incumbent Steven Palazzo.
|U.S. House, Mississippi District 4 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Steven Palazzo Incumbent||50.5%||54,268|
|Source: Mississippi Secretary of State - Official Republican primary results|
|Tom Carter (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0.00||$205,328.37||$(2,304.27)||$203,024.10|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + Carter + Mississippi + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Mississippi's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Mississippi's 4th Congressional District
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Qualifying List," accessed March 5, 2014
- Tom Carter for Congress, "Issues," accessed April 3, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Federal Election Commission, "Tom Carter Summary Report," accessed April 28, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Tom Carter April Quarterly," accessed April 28, 2014