|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 38|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Chojnacki's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
What does the state need to move forward?
- Excerpt: "How can we have a first-class economy without the ability to move products to market, people to their jobs, and tourists into our state?"
World class education, from preschool to post-doctorate
- Excerpt: "How can we have a first-class economy without a labor force that has the skills needed at all levels of employment, from service workers to knowledge workers?"
Sound fiscal policy
- Excerpt: "Everyone who benefits from our society has an obligation to support the public assets that make those benefits possible."
Fairness and transparency in government
- Excerpt: "Too often our government is being influenced by interests from outside the state that don’t have Wisconsin’s best interests in mind."
- Excerpt: "Joel Kleefisch and the Republican legislature is conspiring to hobble democracy, with gerrymandered districts and voter ID – a solution in search of a problem. And of course there is a particular irony here."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Tom Chojnacki was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Joel Kleefisch was unopposed in the Republican primary. Chojnacki and Kleefisch faced off in the general election. Incumbent Kleefisch defeated Choinack in the general election, and was re-elected for another term.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 38 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Joel Kleefisch Incumbent||63%||17,481|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tom + Chojnacki + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Tom Chojnacki on Facebook
- Tom Chojnacki on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Chojnacki for Assembly, "Issues," accessed October 27, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |