|Maryland House of Delegates, District 9B|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Highland, Maryland|
Coale's website highlights the following campaign themes:
|“||Transform Government As We Know It.
Focus on Smart Government.
Ensure Good Government.
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Tom Coale defeated Rich Corkran in the Democratic primary, while Bob Flanagan defeated Carol Loveless in the Republican primary. Coale faces Flanagan in the general election.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 9B Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 9B Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Coale's endorsements include:
- The Baltimore Sun
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + Coale + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Friends of Tom Coale, "Issues," accessed June 18, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
- The Baltimore Sun, "Howard County Times' picks for state races in the primary elections [Endorsements," June 12, 2014]
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |