Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State Senate District 18|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
DeBlois works at Commercial Estate Development Company. He previously served in the United States Army and United States Army Reserve.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 18 General election (2010)|
|Tom DeBlois (R)||8,439|
|Betsi DeVries (D)||6,450|
In 2010, a year in which DeBlois ran for election, he collected $36,095 in donations. His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|New Hampshire State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Tom DeBlois's campaign in 2010|
|Friends of Jeb Bradley||$1,750|
|Total Raised in 2010||$36,095|
DeBlois' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I am running on the principles of controlling the out of control spending happening in Concord, reducing the burden on our working families and small businesses by decreasing or eliminating the taxes and fees Granite Staters are currently paying, and fighting big government by reducing the number of regulations being imposed on our residents and businesses."
DeBlois and his wife, Peggy McGuire, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + DeBlois + New + Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tom DeBlois' official campaign website
- Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
Betsi DeVries (D)
|New Hampshire State Senate District 18
| Succeeded by|
Donna Soucy (D)