Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois State Senate District 38|
|High school||Marquette High School|
|Bachelor's||Southern Illinois University|
|J.D.||Kent College of Law|
Ganiere is an Associate Attorney at Miskell Law Center, LLC. He has been on the La Salle County Board since 2006, currently serving as vice chair of the Board and chairman of the finance committee. He is owner and operator of a residential real estate appraisal company and also chairman of the City of Ottawa Planning Commission.
Ganiere earned an Associate's Degree in Fire Science from IVCC, Bachelor's Degree in Fire Science Management from Southern Illinois University, and J.D. from Kent College of Law.
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Ganiere ran in the 2012 election for Illinois State Senate District 38. Ganiere lost in the Democratic primary on March 20, 2012. He faced Christine Benson and Kevin Kunkel. Incumbent Sue Rezin ran unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate Democratic Primary, 2012|
- Tom Ganiere for Illinois Senate, "Who is Tom Ganiere?" accessed January 28, 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate List," accessed December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed May 14, 2014
- Illinois State Board of Elections-2012 primary results