Tom Grady (Florida)
|Florida House of Representatives District 76|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Grady's professional experience includes working as an attorney.
He is a member-at-Large with the Boy Scouts of America Southwest Florida Council Alligator District, honorary Chair with the Economic Development Council of Collier County Project Innovation, Director of the Safe Florida Foundation, Incorporated and Chair/Board of Trustees with Quest for Collier County, Incorporated.
- Civil Justice & Courts Policy Committee
- Criminal & Civil Justice Policy Council
- Insurance, Business & Financial Affairs Policy Committee (Vice Chair)
- PreK-12 Appropriations Committee
Grady did not provide answers to the Florida State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Grady's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 469 - "Tax on Sales, Use, and Other Transactions: Designates act "Aviation and Maritime Full Employment Act;" imposes maximum limitation on amount of tax collected on sales of aircraft or boats in state."
- HB 991 - "School Improvement and Accountability: Designates act "Florida's Equal Opportunity in Education Act;" revises provisions relating to powers & duties of district school boards to implement state system of school improvement & education accountability; requires that State Board of Education comply with federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA)"
- HB 1189 - "Transportation Projects: Revises requirements for approval of agreements between DOT & private entities for building, operation, ownership, or financing of transportation facilities; revises requirements for leasing of toll facilities & use of proceeds from such leases"
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Below are Grady's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Hospital Corporation of America||$1,500|
|FL Assoc of Realtors||$1,000|
|FL Home Builders Assoc||$1,000|
|FL Community Bank||$1,000|
|Collier Enterprises Management||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Tom + Grady + Florida + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House Committees
- Florida state legislative districts
- Tom Grady's personal website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|Florida House of Representatives District 76
| Succeeded by|
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |