New Hampshire State House, Hillsborough 21
McAndrews failed to advance past the November 2, 2010 general election.
McAndrews advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Suzanne Harvey (D), incumbent Michael McCarthy (R), Harvey Keye (D), Michael Balboni (R), and Donald McClarren (R) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 21 general election (2010)|
|Michael McCarthy (R)||1,500|
|Michael Balboni (R)||1,373|
|Donald McClarren (R)||1,360|
|Suzanne Harvey (D)||1,355|
|Tom McAndrews (D)||1,086|
|Harvey Keye (D)||962|
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of 2010 primary election candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart list of candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 election
- 2010 Primary election results, New Hampshire
- List of Republican primary winners
- List of Democratic primary winners