|Oregon 23rd Judicial District|
|Preceded by:||Glen D. Baisinger|
|Past position:||Attorney, Morley, Thomas & McHill, LLC|
|Law School:||University of Puget Sound, School of Law|
Tom McHill is a judge for the Linn County Circuit Court in Oregon. The court has jurisdiction over Linn County and is located within the 23rd Judicial District. McHill was elected in the 2010 November general election to fill the seat vacated by the July retirement of Judge Glen D. Baisinger. His current term will expire on January 2, 2017.
- Main article: Oregon judicial elections, 2010
- 2010-2017: Judge, Linn County Circuit Court
- 1981-2010: Attorney, Morley, Thomas & McHill, LLC
- 1978-1981: Legal intern, Pierce County Prsecutor's Office
- Facebook, "Friends of Tom McHill for Judge"
- Albany Democrat-Herald, "McHill sworn in as circuit judge," January 7, 2011
- Democrat Herald, "Linn picks McHill to be circuit judge," November 3, 2010
- Democrat Herald, "Voters will have a rare chance to elect a second new judge," October 9, 2010
- Oregon Courts, "List of Judges," accessed April 24, 2015
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Election Results," November 2, 2010
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Information," accessed April 24, 2015