|U.S. House, Ohio, District 8|
Poetter is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Ohio's 8th District. Poetter is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary on May 6, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + Poetter + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Plenty of May primary choices for SW Ohio voters - WVXU
- Filing deadline Wednesday for May primary - Hamilton Journal News (subscription)
- Boehner facing 7 challengers; Jordan unopposed - Springfield News Sun
- Local congressional incumbents raise serious bucks - Cincinnati.com (blog)
- Surging Braves grab No. 1 seed in hockey tournament - Hamilton Journal News (subscription)
- Tea Party group plans ad campaign against Boehner - Columbus Dispatch (blog)
- United States House of Representatives
- Ohio's 8th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Ohio's 8th Congressional District