|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 58|
|October 14, 2011 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Appointed||October 14, 2011|
|Profession||Vice President, Anchor Electric|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Reeder served on the following committees:
|Wyoming Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Transportation, Highways and Military Affairs|
|• Minerals, Business and Economic Development|
|• Joint Transportation, Highways and Military Affairs|
|• Joint Minerals, Business and Economic Development|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Greene served on the following committees:
|Wyoming Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Travel, Recreation, Wildlife and Cultural Resources|
|• Rules and Procedure|
|• Labor, Health and Social Services|
Elections for the office of Wyoming House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 19, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 30, 2014. Incumbent Tom Reeder ran unopposed in the Republican primary and was unchallenged in the general election.
Reeder won re-election in the 2012 election for the Wyoming House of Representatives District 58. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 21 and was also unopposed in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 58, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tom Reeder Incumbent||98%||2,439|
Comprehensive donor information for Reeder is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Reeder raised a total of $1,725 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 12, 2013.
|Tom Reeder's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Wyoming House of Representatives, District 58||$1,725|
|Grand Total Raised||$1,725|
2012Reeder won election to the Wyoming State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Reeder raised a total of $1,725.
|Wyoming State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Tom Reeder's campaign in 2012|
|Anadarko Petroleum Corp.||$300|
|Wyoming Rural Electric Association||$250|
|Wyoming Mining Association||$200|
|Total Raised in 2012||$1,725|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Wyoming Liberty Index
The Wyoming Liberty Index, a study created in 2003, issues a Scorecard that rates all final bills in the Wyoming State Legislature on whether the bills supported or hindered liberty. Legislators are also given a "liberty score" based on their voting patterns. The Wyoming Liberty Index 2012 report was issued on the 61st Legislature during the 2012 budget session. Scores range from the highest score (100%) to the lowest (0%). A higher score indicates a higher level of "aye" votes on bills considered pro-liberty and "nay" votes on what the organization considers anti-liberty bills. Reeder received a score of 41% in the 2012 scorecard, ranking 18th out of 61 members of the Wyoming House of Representatives. Although there are 60 members of the House, a 61st "hypothetical legislator" voting nay on every bill was also included.
Reeder and his wife, Connie, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tom + Reeder + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wyoming State Legislature
- Wyoming state legislative districts
- Wyoming House of Representatives
- Wyoming House of Representatives Committees
- Official campaign website
- Wyoming State Legislature
- Wyoming House of Representatives - Rep. Tom Reeder
- Profile from Open States
- Tom Reeder on Facebook
- Tom Reeder on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Wyoming Tribune, "Wyoming judge swears in state's newest lawmaker," October 14, 2011
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate Roster," accessed May 31, 2014
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Official General Election Results," accessed November 12, 2014
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate Roster," June 11, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Reeder, Tom," accessed June 12, 2013
- Wyoming Liberty Index, "2012 Wyoming Liberty Index," accessed April 30, 2014
Lisa Shepperson (R)
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 58
| Succeeded by|