|U.S. House, Indiana, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
After attending two years at Stautzenberger Business College, Toledo, Ohio, Spangler joined La-Z-Boy Chair Co. He purchased The L.U.I. Corporation, in Baltimore, Maryland, in 1984 and moved it to Jasper, Indiana.
Spangler is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Indiana's 8th District. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary election on May 6, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Spangler and his wife, Penny, live in Jasper, Indiana. They have two children and six grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + Spangler + Indiana + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Indiana's 8th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Indiana's 8th Congressional District
- Dubois County Free Press, "Spangler announces run for Congressional seat," accessed February 4, 2014
- DC Broadcasting, "Jasper Resident Spangler to Run for 8th District Congressional Seat," accessed February 4, 2014
- Associated Press, "2014 primary results," accessed May 6, 2014
- Tom Spangler for Congress, "About Tom," accessed February 10, 2014