Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 150|
Todd's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Nothing is more important than ensuring our children continue to receive a high quality education. That starts with supporting our teachers and local schools."
- Excerpt:"I am committed to making sure our rural way of life is preserved and that future generations will be able to sucessfully farm the land in our area. As your state representative, I will use my lifetime of firsthand experience to fight to protect our family farms and the agriculture economy our area depends on."
- Excerpt:"Economic opportunity is critical to keep our community thriving, especially during these challenging times. I will work hard to bring jobs to our area so that everyone can earn a fair wage to support their families."
Todd ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 150. Todd ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by District 163 incumbent Kent Hampton (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 150, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kent Hampton Incumbent||50.5%||5,954|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + Todd + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Frank Rich on the National Circus: Boehner Surrenders, But the Party of No ... - New York Magazine
- Michael Sam is Not a ?Distraction? - Daily Beast
- White House State Dinner guest list reads like a 'who's who' list - Your Houston News
- Anne Arundel County and Howard County home sales - Washington Post
- Sen. McCaskill to Obama: Stay Out of Purple State Races - Newsmax.com
- If I were an Olympian ... - Lancaster Newspapers
- CLOCK TICKING ON DEBT DEADLINE ? Heritage Action adapts ? CANTWELL ... - Politico
- First Thoughts: 5 Midterm Storylines to Watch - NBCNews.com (blog)
- The Note's Must-Reads for Monday, February 10, 2014 - ABC News (blog)
- Tax credits revive historic renovations - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |