Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 103|
As of July 18, 2012, Winslow ran as a petition candidate in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 103. He would have been unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12, but was decertified from the ballot. Incumbent Carl L. Anderson (D) ran against Jacqueline Williams in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Winslow was defeated in the general election.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 103, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Carl Anderson Incumbent||77.1%||11,607|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tom + Winslow + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Carolina State Election Commission, 2012 Petition Candidates, retrieved July 18, 2012.
- The State, "List of de-certified candidates," June 12, 2012. Retrieved July 18, 2012.
- South Carolina State Election Commission "2012 Candidates," Accessed April 24, 2012
- AP.org "South Carolina State Senate and State House Election Results" Accessed November 7, 2012
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |