|U.S. House, Arkansas, District 4|
|Bachelor's||College of William and Mary|
|Master's||London School of Economics|
Moll earned his bachelor's degree from the College of William and Mary, his master's degree from the London School of Economics, and his law degree from Columbia. He worked at the Peterson Institute, where he researched ways to open new markets to American businesses. Moll also worked at Jeffries in the private sector.
Moll is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House, representing Arkansas's 4th District. Moll is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on May 20, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
The National Republican Congressional Committee added Moll to their "On the Radar" list in November 2013. According to the NRCC, candidates that make this list receive "...the tools they need to run successful, winning campaigns against their Democratic opponents."
|Tommy Moll (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$0.00||$281,180.56||$(14,217.60)||$266,962.96|
Moll is married to Meredith Humphrey Moll.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tommy + Moll + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Friday Wire: Taxes, housing and Hillary - The City Wire
- NRCC names 36 recruits to program for top candidates - The Hill (blog)
- It was a good week for Jeff Long - Arkansas Times
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- United States House of Representatives
- Arkansas's 4th congressional district elections, 2014
- Arkansas's 4th congressional district