Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 32|
McCoy's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Tonja McCoy is passionate about working to pass laws for:
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Mark S. Chang and incumbents Pamela Beidle and Theodore J. Sophocleus defeated Spencer Dove, Tonja Mccoy and Steven D. Wyatt in the Democratic primary, while Mark Angell, Joseph Fioravante, and Tim Walters defeated Jesse Mayer in the Republican primary. Beidle, Chang and Sophocleus defeated Angell, Fioravante and Walters for three seats in the general election.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 32 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tonja + McCoy + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Tonya McCoy Maryland House of Delegates, "Leadership," accessed June 17, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |