|U.S. House, Arizona, District 8|
|Date of birth||May 13, 1969|
|Profession||Branch Operation Manager, Stryker|
Passalacqua's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: " The defense of the Constitution and the God given inalienable human rights it defines, is by far the most important issue in today's political world. The 2nd Amendment must be protected, because without the right to defend yourself, and the Constitution, all other human rights are merely a suggestion."
- Balanced Budget
- Excerpt: "Federal government deficit spending is the single most important issue confronting us today. The federal budget must be balanced and the deficit reduced to secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity. "
- Excerpt: "Repeal "Obamacare" While the idea of state-sponsored healthcare sounds noble, the current healthcare option that has been forced on citizens is beyond the country’s ability to pay and does not address certain fundamental problems, such as tort reform. "
- Foreign Policy
- Excerpt: " Failing to set the expectation of American Exceptionalism on the world stage, and allowing our military to be perceived as weakened, only allows for uncertainty in the world. The United States must be strong economically, militarily, and in its foreign policy. The United States can be nothing less than the world leader for human rights. "
- National Security
- Excerpt: "The fundamental aspect of the political process begins and ends with persevering national security. The nation’s security depends on a balanced use of economic strength, diplomacy, power projection and political power. Prudence requires consultation with friends and allies but national security interests may require unilateral action."
|Tony Passalacqua (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 11, 2012||$0||$2,465||$(1,333.32)||$1,131.68|
|Pre-Primary||August 10, 2012||$1,131.68||$1,125||$(2,193.05)||$63.63|
Passalacqua is single and has five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Tony + Passalacqua + Arizona + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website, Issues
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," August 28, 2012
- Associated Press, "Primary results," August 28, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Tony Passalacqua's Summary Report," accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Tony Passalacqua July Quarterly," accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Tony Passalacqua Pre-Primary," accessed August 23, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014