Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 8|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
Soltani's professional experience includes the following; lawyer at Soltani Mosca Partners of Limited Liability Company; adjunct faculty at Franklin Pierce College; port security for the United States Coast Guard Reserve; and police officer for the Epsom Police Department.
Soltani earned his J.D. from Franklin Pierce Law Center in 1991 and his B.A. from University of Massachusetts in 1988.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 21 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Dan McGuire Incumbent||41.1%||562|
|Tony Soltani Incumbent||23.5%||321|
Soltani advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Carol McGuire (R), Michael Brewster (D), Dan McGuire (R), Jon Richardson (R), and Mary Frambach (D) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 8 general election (2010)|
|Carol McGuire (R)||2,561|
|Jon Richardson (R)||2,485|
|Tony Soltani (R)||2,427|
|Dan McGuire (R)||2,315|
|Mary Frambach (D)||1,500|
|Michael Brewster (D)||1,378|
In 2010, a year in which Soltani was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Soltani has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tony + Soltani + New Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine. Tony Soltani News Feed
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014