Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|San Diego City Council, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||June 3, 2014|
Villafranca has been a resident of District 4 since 1971. He currently works as a realtor, a Zillow premier agent, and is a certified notary public.
He is also active in the San Diego community. Over a period of more than 20 years, he has participated in a wide range of community service including serving as a reserve officer in the San Diego County Sheriff's Department, serving as a community board member in the San Diego County District Attorney's Office, serving as a public relations liaison for the San Diego County Superior Court system, serving as a lectionary minister at Saint Michael's Church and serving as a notary public for San Diego Mission Hospice.
Although Villafranca has not earned a degree, he has completed numerous courses and seminars at local community colleges.
Villafranca submitted the following statement to Ballotpedia:
The city of San Diego, California held elections for city council on November 4, 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 6, 2014. Because one candidate received more than 50 percent of the vote in the primary election for District 4, its general election was called off. Incumbent Myrtle Cole defeated Blanca Lopez Brown, Tony Villafranca and Bruce Williams.
|San Diego City Council District 4 Primary Election, 2014|
|Myrtle Cole Incumbent||57%||6,921|
|Blanca Lopez Brown||15.1%||1,832|
|Source: San Diego County Registrar of Voters - Official primary election results|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tony + Villafranca + San + Diego"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- San Diego, California
- San Diego, California city council elections, 2014
- United States municipal elections, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on May 23, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- City of San Diego, "Candidates for June 3, 2014," accessed June 20, 2014
- San Diego County Registrar of Voters, "Official primary election results," accessed June 20, 2014