Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Indiana House of Representatives District 3|
- "I will fight for industrial properties to pay a fair share of the costs of providing schools, libraries and municipal services."
- "I will work to have Indiana require and pay to provide full-day kindergarten for every 5-year-old."
- "I will draft legislation to further government's ethical and efficient use of taxpayer money."
Walker ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 3. He ran against incumbent Charlie Brown in the Democratic primary on May 8, 2012. No Republican candidates filed for election for the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 3 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Charlie Brown Incumbent||57.3%||4,377|
According to a May 4th article in the NWI Times, Walker faces incumbent Charlie Brown in the Democratic primary. Brown has been held office in District 3 since 1982. According to Walker, "Younger representatives also bring more spirit to the job. Effectiveness does not just come from longevity. You can be effective through bringing a passion and an energy and a commitment to what you're doing, beyond just collecting a paycheck."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tony + Walker + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New state agency mired in controversy - nwitimes.com
- Pence, Ritz at odds over new education agency - Indianapolis Star
- New measure to grade schools clears first hurdle - nwitimes.com
- Cheat Sheet: Colts' Walden's head butt; Roy Hibbert REALLY wants your ... - Indianapolis Star
- Judge weighs whether to toss Ritz lawsuit - nwitimes.com
- Millsaps, Hawks top Smith, Pistons - Savannah Morning News
- Ed board, Ritz bicker over AF grades, procedure and more - The Statehouse File
- Police: 2nd Person Held After Barbershop Shooting - WLNS
- The Governors Who Could Beat Christie - Daily Beast
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |