Tonya H. Hunter
|Tonya H. Hunter|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Arthur Turner II was set to face Tonya H. Hunter in the Democratic primary, but Hunter withdrew from the race before the primary, leaving Turner unopposed. Myles Lloyd Tobin was set to face Carlos Alvarez in the Republican primary, but Alvarez was removed from the ballot on January 10, 2014, leaving Tobin unopposed. Tobin was removed from the ballot prior to the general election, allowing Turner to run unopposed.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tonya + Hunter + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Unofficial candidate list," accessed February 12, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |