Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|California State Assembly District 50|
|Master's||University of California Los Angeles|
was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 50
of the California State Assembly
Osborn earned her B.A. from Middlebury College and her M.B.A. at UCLA’s Anderson School of Management. Her professional experience includes working as Executive Director of the Liberty Hill Foundation, Executive Director of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force in Washington DC, Senior Policy Advisor to Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa on homelessness, poverty and economic development, Chief Civic Engagement Officer for the United Way of Greater Los Angeles and Senior Strategist for California Calls.
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2012
Osborn ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 50. She was eliminated in the blanket primary on June 5, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 50 Blanket Primary, 2012
||Betsy Butler Incumbent
|| Torie Osborn
|| Bradly Torgan
Torie Osborn for State Assembly campaign logo.
The following individuals and organizations have endorsed Osborn's campaign for Assembly.
- Karen Bass, U.S. House representative from California
- Julia Brownley, CA State Assemblywoman
- Sheila Kuehl, Former CA State Senator
- Jackie Goldberg, Former CA Assemblywoman
- Tom Hayden, Former CA State Senator
- Fred Keeley, Former CA Assemblyman, Treasurer, County of Santa Cruz
- Alan Sieroty, Former CA State Senator
- Henry AJ Ramos, CA Community Colleges Board of Governors
- Daniel O'Donnell, Member of the New York State Assembly, 69th District
- Malibu Democratic Club
- ↑ Wehonews.com, "Butler announces for WeHo Assembly," September 12, 2011
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "2012 official candidate list," accessed December 18, 2013
- ↑ Torie Osborn Campaign Website "Endorsements," Accessed January 13, 2012
- ↑ Beverly Hills Patch, "Torie Osborn Gets Endorsement at Assembly Candidates Forum," January 8, 2012. Retrieved May 24, 2012.