Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 23|
|Place of birth||Toledo, OH|
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 23. Johnson was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by incumbent Cheryl Grossman (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 23, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Cheryl Grossman Incumbent||55.6%||27,680|
Healthcare: "Invest in a healthy America and streamline the current system to eliminate costs and waste. Support standards that improve safety, quality of care, staffing and working conditions."
Education: "Dedicated to a system of high standards for our schools while providing our teacher’s incentives to teach and all students the resources necessary to learn."
Economy: "Advocate for job creation and workforce development programs in order to train our workforce to meet the job market’s ever-changing demands, and to ensure long-term economic strength for our working class. Invest in technologies that will create high-quality technical jobs and enhance and help small businesses compete in the global marketplace."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Traci + Johnson + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Gun Report: Thanksgiving Weekend Edition - New York Times (blog)
- 7th annual Holiday Candlelight House Tour set for Sunday - Huntington Herald Dispatch
- Logan Elm students are thankful - Circleville Herald
- Cleveland Arts listings for Nov. 22-28: Singing Angels at PlayhouseSquare & More - Plain Dealer
- Flood insurance coverage - Marietta Times
- Concerts, plays, sales and Christmas-themed events in the Valley HOLIDAY ... - Youngstown Vindicator
- Concordia Blade - Empire - Blade Empire
- A wonderland of fun - Toledo Blade
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |