|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 94|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|(dead link) Campaign website|
Happel's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
Grow Small Business in the Coulee Region
- Excerpt: "As a public employee and taxpayer, Tracie supports limited government policies that will allow the ingenuity of the residents of the 94th district to engage fully in a free market economy so more jobs are open and available to families. Tracie believes the free market is the best way to create jobs."
- Excerpt: "Wisconsin has some of the best education in the country, and Western Wisconsin contributes to that success. Tracie is committed to make sure we work together to bring schools back to the control of parents and families by continuing her work to get rid of Common Core in our schools, and keeping high-quality teachers in front of our kids."
- Excerpt: "Tracie believes children and life are a gift from God. We must cherish our own lives and each child given to us."
Second Amendment Rights
- Excerpt: "Tracie is a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment in its entirety and its fidelity."
Safeguarding Taxpayer Dollars
- Excerpt: "Our state has turned over a deficit into a strong surplus; a savings account, so to speak, for the residents of our great state. Moving forward with tax cuts for all people is a must to keep our hard-earned dollars in our pockets."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Steve Doyle was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Tracie Happel was unopposed in the Republican primary. Doyle and Happel faced off in the general election. Incumbent Doyle defeated Happel in the general election, and was re-elected for another term.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 94 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Steve Doyle Incumbent||54.1%||13,670|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tracie + Happel + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Official campaign website (dead link)
- Tracie Happel on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Happel for Wisconsin, "Issues," accessed October 28, 2014 (dead link) (dead link)
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |