Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Bellevue School District, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|Bachelor's||Idaho State University|
Trojovsky earned a B.S. in Health Education from Idaho State University. She previously worked as a program director for the YMCA of Greater Seattle and outdoor director for Camp Fire USA. Trojovsky is currently Assistant Manager for Government Underwriting with Flagstar Bank.
Trojovsky ran against fellow challenger Krischanna Roberson on November 5, 2013.
|Bellevue School District, Four-year term, District 4, 2013|
|Source: King County Elections, "Certified Results," November 25, 2013|
Trojovsky reported no contributions or expenditures to the Washington Public Disclosure Commission.
What was at stake?
Incumbent Chris Marks sought a third term without opposition in District 3. Trojovsky and Krischanna Roberson ran for an unexpired two-year term in District 4 left open by the resignation of current member Michael Murphy. The District 5 race to replace outgoing member Paul Mills included newcomers Ed Luera and My-Linh Thai.
About the district
- See also: Bellevue School District, Washington
Bellevue outperforms state averages for higher education achievement, median income and poverty. The percentage of city residents over 25 years old with undergraduate degrees (60.7%) exceeds the state average (31.4%). The 2010 U.S. Census calculated Bellevue's median income at $84,503, while the state median income was $58,890. Bellevue had a poverty rate of 6.6% in the 2010 U.S. Census while the state rate was 12.5%.
Note: The United States Census Bureau considers "Hispanic or Latino" to be a place of origin, not a race. Therefore, the Census allows citizens to report both their race and that they are from a "Hispanic or Latino" place of origin simultaneously. As a result, the percentages in each column of the racial demographics table will exceed 100 percent. Each column will add up to 100 percent after removing the "Hispanic or Latino" place of origin percentages, although rounding by the Census Bureau may make the total one or two tenths off from being exactly 100 percent.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tracy + Trojovsky + Bellevue + Schools"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Washington school districts
- Bellevue School District, Washington
- Bellevue School District elections (2013)
- LinkedIn, "Tracy Trojovsky," accessed August 20, 2013
- Washington Public Disclosure Commission, "Local Candidates," accessed December 17, 2013
- Bellevue Patch, "Bellevue School Board Member Mike Murphy to Resign," March 26, 2013
- U.S. Census, "Quick Facts: Bellevue," accessed August 20, 2013
- King County Elections, "Election Archive," accessed August 1, 2013
- United States Census Bureau, "Frequently Asked Questions," accessed April 21, 2014