For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Transportation on the ballot
(Redirected from Transportation initiatives)
Transportation on the ballot: This topic refers to ballot measures regarding transportation, including vehicle laws, road and railway construction and construction bonds, and vehicle taxes and highway tolls.
- California Proposition 1A, High-Speed Rail Act (2008)
- Rhode Island Transportation Bonds, Question 1 (2008)
Ballot measures lists
- 2008 transportation initiatives, from the CFTE
- 2006 transportation ballot measures (dead link), from the American Public Transportation Association (APTA)
- Political Calculations: Initiative Mischief
- 2005 transportation initiatives report, from the American Road and Transportation Builders Association
- Article about 2004 transit initiatives from the CFTE
- Transportation ballot initiatives in 2002
- Article about 2002 transit initiatives from the CFTE (Center For Transportation Excellence)
- The Tom Warner Report on 2008 transportation initiatives