Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 9A|
|January 14, 2015 - present|
|January 8, 2019|
|Years in position||0|
|Bachelor's||Virginia Polytechnic Institute|
|Master's||University of North Carolina|
|J.D.||University of Maryland|
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Kittleman served on the following committees:
|Maryland Committee Assignments, 2015|
Kittleman's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||If elected, I promise you that I will work diligently to:
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Walter E. Carson and James Ward Morrow were unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Warren E. Miller and Trent Kittleman defeated Christopher Eric Bouchat, Kyle Lorton and Frank Mirabile in the Republican primary. Miller and Kittleman defeated Carson and Morrow in the general election for two seats.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Trent + Kittleman + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland House of Delegates - Trent Kittleman
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Friends of Trent Kittleman, "A Message from the Candidate," accessed June 18, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election results for House of Delegates," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |