Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 83|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent Carl Heastie is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Benjamin Holloway is unopposed in the Republican primary. Trevor Archer is running as a Green Party candidate. Holloway is also running on the Conservative Party ticket.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Archer ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 83. He ran unopposed in the Green primary on September 13, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent Carl E. Heastie in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 83, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Carl Heastie Incumbent||97.3%||34,294|
|Conservative||David S. Glover||2.2%||767|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Archer was a Green Party candidate for District 83 of the New York State Assembly. He was uncontested in the September 14 Green primary. Archer faced incumbent Carl Heastie (D) in the general election on November 2.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Trevor + Archer + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 83
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed August 8, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |