Trimble County, Kentucky
- Main article: Evaluation of Kentucky county websites
This website was reviewed on December 15, 2011.
- Elected officials are listed with contact information, including magistrates.
- Bid opportunities are posted.
- A search for "open records" gives a first result of a state page with thorough information on the Kentucky Open Records Act and how to make public records requests.
- Fiscal court minutes/agendas are posted, but out of date.
- Budget is not published.
- Information is not provided on meetings, building permits and zoning, and local taxes.
- County audits and contracts are not online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.