Trimble Local School District Tax Levy (November 2012)
If approved this measure will add a tax levy for 5 mills for general permanent improvements for a continuing period of time. If enacted this levy will commence in 2012 to be first due in 2013.
|Trimble LSD Tax Levy|
Election results from [file:///Users/joshaltic/Downloads/2012%2520UNOFFICIALGENERAL%2520SUMMARY%2520RPT.HTM Athens County, Current Election Results]
Text of the Measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||An additional tax for the benefit of the Trimble Local School District (Athens and Morgan Counties) for the purpose of general permanent improvements at a
rate not exceeding 5 mills for each one dollar of valuation, which amounts to $0.50 for each one hundred dollars of valuation, for a continuing period of time, commencing in 2012, first due in calendar year 2013.
- November 6, 2012 ballot measures in Ohio
- Athens County, Ohio ballot measures
- Morgan County, Ohio ballot measures
- Athens County Board of Elections, "Sample Ballots General Election 11-06-2012," accessed November 1, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |