Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 52|
|February 11, 2014 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Predecessor||Sue Wallis (R)|
In 2014, Mader was appointed to the following committees:
|Wyoming Committee Assignments, 2014|
|• Corporations, Elections and Political Subdivisions|
|• Agriculture, State and Public Lands and Water Resources|
Elections for the office of Wyoming House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 19, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 30, 2014. William Pownall defeated incumbent Troy Mader in the Republican primary. Pownall is unchallenged in the general election.
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
Mader and his wife, Cindy, have eight children. Mader wrote a book, The Death Sentence of AIDS, and has produced two albums of music. Mader's brother, Kelly, served as a state senator in the early 1990s.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Troy + Mader + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wyoming State Legislature
- Wyoming state legislative districts
- Wyoming House of Representatives
- Wyoming House of Representatives Committees
- Wyoming Public Media, "Troy Mader Replaces Former Rep. Wallis In House," February 10, 2014
- WyoFile, "Troy Mader of Gillette will take seat of late Rep. Sue Wallis," February 10, 2014
- Wyoming State Legislature, "Legislator Information," accessed March 4, 2014
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate Roster," accessed May 31, 2014
- Gilletten News Record, "Troy Mader is new state rep.," February 10, 2014
- Wyoming State Legislature, "Representative Troy Mader," accessed March 4, 2014
Sue Wallis (R)
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 52
| Succeeded by|