For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|North Carolina State Senate District 41|
Stafford has practiced law with the same two law partners, Fred DeVore and Bill Acton, for over 20 years. His current clients include numerous small business entities, two local municipal airports, the City of Monroe, a County Commissioner, homeowners' associations (representing hundreds of home owners), two NFL players, four physicians and two regional engineering firms.
Stafford's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I will fight for better educations for our children and fair pay for our educators"
- Excerpt:"I will fight to lower our taxes and abolish wasteful government spending"
- Excerpt:"I will fight for ways to attract new businesses to our area"
Stafford and his wife, Della, have two children; Madison and Marin.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Troy + Stafford + North Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Troy Stafford on Facebook