Tucson Chamber of Commerce
|Tucson Chamber of Commerce|
The Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce is the largest autonomous chamber of commerce in the state of Arizona, representing more than 1,900 businesses. "The Chamber represent the interests of business with all levels of government, supports business-friendly ballot measures, recommends candidates for public elected office, creates a strong local economy and promotes the community. The Chamber also hosts the region's premier networking opportunities and special events."
- The Tucson Chamber of Commerce Chamber Staff and their Board of directors make key decisions for this organization.
- Supported Arizona State Trust Lands Question, Proposition 110 (2010)
- Opposed Arizona Lieutenant Governor Amendment, Proposition 111 (2010)
- Supported Arizona Signature Filing Amendment, Proposition 112 (2010)
- Supported Arizona Save Our Secret Ballot Amendment, Proposition 113 (2010)
- Supported Arizona Land Conservation Fund Transfer, Proposition 301 (2010)
- Opposed Arizona First Things First Program Repeal, Proposition 302 (2010)