Twin Falls County is one of 44 counties in Idaho.
- Main article: Evaluation of Idaho county websites
- Commissioner meeting minutes and agendas are available.
- Building permits are available.
- Administrative officials listed under respective department.
- Taxes can be paid online, otherwise no useful information on local taxes is provided.
- Commissioners are listed, but individual contact information is not available.
- Budget is not online.
- Information on audits and contracts is not provided.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Does not include information on how to make a public records request.
- ↑ Minutes
- ↑ Agendas
- ↑ Permits
- ↑ Directory
- ↑ Pay Taxes
- ↑ Commissioners