|Nevada Assembly District 26|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Cobb received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from James Madison University, and his law degree from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. He has been an attorney with the Jones Vargas firm since 2005. He is married to Emily.
- Corrections, Parole, and Probation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Elections, Procedures, Ethics, and Constitutional Amendments Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Health and Human Services Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, Nevada Assembly
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2010
Cobb raised $121,373 for his campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 26 (2008)|
|Tyrus Cobb (R)||19,414||56.96%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Tyrus Cobb's 2008 campaign.
|Nevada Motor Transport Association||$5,000|
|Circle Barn N Ranch||$5,000|
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Ty Cobb
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|Nevada State Assembly District 26
| Succeeded by|