United States Congress
The United States Congress is the bicameral legislature of the United States of America federal government. It consists of two houses, the Senate and the House of Representatives, with members chosen through direct election.
- Office of the Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives, "Member FAQs"
- Dictionary.com, "Congress"
- The U.S. House of Representatives
- Salon.com, "The House GOP can’t be beat: It’s worse than gerrymandering," January 13, 2013
- Bloomberg, "Republicans Win Congress as Democrats Get Most Votes," March 18, 2013