The 2014 U.S. House of Representatives
elections in Ohio
will take place on November 4, 2014
. Voters will elect 16 candidates to serve in the U.S. House
, one from each of the state's 16 congressional districts.
Ohio has a mostly closed primary system, in which voters must vote in the same party's primary as in the previous election, or register with the other party to switch.
Heading into the November 4 election, the Republican Party holds 12 of the 16 congressional seats from Ohio.
| Members of the U.S. House from Ohio -- Partisan Breakdown
|| As of December 2013
|| After the 2014 Election
|| Democratic Party
|| Republican Party
Heading into the 2014 election, the incumbents for the 16 congressional districts are:
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- ↑ The Washington Post, "DCCC adds nine names to program for top recruits," September 9, 2013
- ↑ The Plain-Dealer Washington Reporter, "Former Rep. John Boccieri files papers to run against Rep. Bob Gibbs," January 28, 2013
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "FEC FORM 2 STATEMENT OF CANDIDACY," received January 10, 2013
- ↑ Roll Call, "John Boehner Gets Democratic Challenger," October 24, 2013
- ↑ TribToday.com, "House hopefuls file their reports," October 16, 2013