CAProp2012, welcome to Ballotpedia!
We're glad you're here. Here's how to get started:
1. Watch Ballotpedia's 5-minute overview.
2. Learn more about how you can contribute to our monthly projects.
- Election day is behind us!
We've been working hard bringing you updates on everything that happened earlier this month; it's time to take a little break. This month's project is a throwback to June's collaboration of the month: pictures!
- Are you traveling over the holidays? Do your travels take you through any state capitals or famous national or state landmarks? If so, stop and snap a picture and send it to us, and we'll upload it to Ballotpedia!
- You can e-mail your photos to Jaime Beran. Please only submit original photos you've taken and give us your full name so we can include it in the copyright information.
If you have any questions about this month's project, please contact Jaime Beran.
3. Find an article you'd like to improve.
4. Start editing!
You can also view tutorials on editing, or contact us.
Welcome to our community! --Bailey Ludlam, Ballotpedia's managing editor
-- 15:46, 25 July 2012 (CDT)
Thank you very much for your contributions to the above page.
I see that you see that you inserted information about opponents and also created an "Opposition" section. However, you did not give a reference or citation. I have taken your content down, for now. However, if you would please provide your source and we will gladly revert the changes and place your information back on the page. You would not have to re-write the content again. You can provide this source by placing it on my talk page. Thank you again and I hope to hear from you soon! Alejandortiz 09:18, 26 July 2012 (CDT)