I started a "Ballotpedia:To do list" in the hopes that it will provide an easy way for people unfamiliar with BP to start adding and/or organizing content. I think it can also serve as a touchpoint for regular BP contributors to make sure they are all on the same wavelength. Let me know what you think! Gardengnome
The Lift That Bale Award
You have been awarded the|
Lift That Bale Award.
---for your work on the local Maryland scene! MMH 23:00, 21 July 2008 (EDT)
Hey Emily, let me know how to help out. Where you from? Schoolbonds 23:41, 8 July 2008 (EDT)
Emily, welcome to Ballotpedia!
We're glad you're here. Here's how to get started:
1. Watch Ballotpedia's 5-minute overview.
2. Learn more about how you can contribute to our monthly projects.
It's spring time.
Spring time signals just one thing here at Ballotpedia - Primary election season is underway!
It's April, and primary elections have already come to pass in both Texas and Illinois. The remaining U.S. states will host primary elections over the next few months.
Are you ready to cast your primary election ballot? Do you know who you're voting for?
Cast your vote this primary election season!
Just in case you still need to brush up on candidates and election information, this month we're highlighting Ballotpedia’s expansive election coverage brought to you by our major content projects. Ballotpedia is working diligently to cover six different types of elections in 2014: congressional, state legislative, state executive officials, statewide and local ballot measures, municipal government and school boards elections. Within these pages, you will find election overviews, filing deadlines, election dates, voter registration deadlines, candidate, incumbent and ballot measure information and original analysis.
Please contact Jaime Beran if you have any questions specific to this month's project.
3. Find an article you'd like to improve.
4. Start editing!
You can also view tutorials on how to edit, or contact us.
Welcome to our community! --Bailey Ludlam, Ballotpedia's managing editor
Hi Emily, welcome to Ballotpedia! What sorts of ballot measures are you interested in? Gardengnome 17:48, 7 July 2008 (EDT)
- If your ballot measure falls into one of these categories, you need to use the category as your subject line on your measure chart (with a link to the category), and cross-link it back to your article on the category page itself.
- This is a very good database of ballot measures for every state. However, it doesn't seem to have current-year measures until the November election is complete.
This discussion page has been protected from further postings.