I started a "Ballotpedia:To do list" in the hopes that it will provide an easy way for people unfamiliar with BP to start adding and/or organizing content. I think it can also serve as a touchpoint for regular BP contributors to make sure they are all on the same wavelength. Let me know what you think! Gardengnome
The Lift That Bale Award
You have been awarded the|
Lift That Bale Award.
---for your work on the local Maryland scene! MMH 23:00, 21 July 2008 (EDT)
Hey Emily, let me know how to help out. Where you from? Schoolbonds 23:41, 8 July 2008 (EDT)
Emily, welcome to Ballotpedia!
We're glad you're here. Here's how to get started:
1. Watch Ballotpedia's 5-minute overview.
2. Learn more about how you can contribute to our monthly projects.
- Election day is behind us!
We've been working hard bringing you updates on everything that happened earlier this month; it's time to take a little break. This month's project is a throwback to June's collaboration of the month: pictures!
- Are you traveling over the holidays? Do your travels take you through any state capitals or famous national or state landmarks? If so, stop and snap a picture and send it to us, and we'll upload it to Ballotpedia!
- You can e-mail your photos to Jaime Beran. Please only submit original photos you've taken and give us your full name so we can include it in the copyright information.
If you have any questions about this month's project, please contact Jaime Beran.
3. Find an article you'd like to improve.
4. Start editing!
You can also view tutorials on how to edit, or contact us.
Welcome to our community! --Bailey Ludlam, Ballotpedia's managing editor
Hi Emily, welcome to Ballotpedia! What sorts of ballot measures are you interested in? Gardengnome 17:48, 7 July 2008 (EDT)
- If your ballot measure falls into one of these categories, you need to use the category as your subject line on your measure chart (with a link to the category), and cross-link it back to your article on the category page itself.
- This is a very good database of ballot measures for every state. However, it doesn't seem to have current-year measures until the November election is complete.