Jtong, welcome to Ballotpedia!
We're glad you're here. Here's how to get started:
1. Watch Ballotpedia's 5-minute overview.
2. Learn more about how you can contribute to our monthly projects.
- With the harsh winter weather our readers have dealt with over the past few months, we at Ballotpedia think that we all could use some sunshine!
Sunshine Week is a national initiative to promote a dialogue about the importance of open government and freedom of information. Sunshine Week seeks to enlighten and empower people to play an active role in their government at all levels and to give them access to information that makes their lives better and their communities stronger. Essentially, the public has a right to know what its government is doing, and why.
- In honor of Sunshine Week (March 16 - 22), Ballotpedia is bringing to you: Thirty-one days of sunshine. Each day in March, we will be "shining a light on" one of our pages that contains important information that we want our readers to know. Not only will we post the running list of pages here, but they will also be posted on Ballotpedia's Facebook, Twitter and our main page.
- Stay tuned for our daily updates!
- Please contact Jaime Beran if you have any questions specific to this month's project.
3. Find an article you'd like to improve.
4. Start editing!
You can also view tutorials on how to edit, or contact us.
Welcome to our community! --Bailey Ludlam, Ballotpedia's managing editor
This discussion page has been protected from further postings.