August 14, 2013
Thank you for the new additions to the page! At this point, we will continue to leave the race background template off of Evan Falchuk's Ballotpedia page. Our changes from today are to keep the format of the article consistent with the rest of the 2014 candidate articles.
As always, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
KristenM 13:13, 14 August 2013 (CDT)
August 1, 2013
I understand your concern with Google News. I have left that on top of the recent news section, but I have added your links back in below. I have separated out the articles and letters written personally by Falchuk into its own heading.
Thank you again!
KristenM 14:05, 1 August 2013 (CDT)
Thank you for your contributions to Evan Falchuk's page.
I have reformatted the references to show up on our reference list, and I have replaced the news articles with our Live Google Newsfeed we keep on all candidate pages. I have added an external link to Falchuk's campaign website where those news stories previously posted are also available.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you again!
KristenM 13:02, 1 August 2013 (CDT)
Thanks for making a contribution to a State Executive Officials project related article. Here is a page that should help provide some background about our project and useful tools and links:
If you have any questions about the projects or a specific article, please let me know.
We look forward to your future contributions!
Project Director, State Executives
RetroJeeves, welcome to Ballotpedia!
We're glad you're here. Here's how to get started:
1. Watch Ballotpedia's 5-minute overview.
2. Learn more about how you can contribute to our monthly projects.
- Election day is behind us!
We've been working hard bringing you updates on everything that happened earlier this month; it's time to take a little break. This month's project is a throwback to June's collaboration of the month: pictures!
- Are you traveling over the holidays? Do your travels take you through any state capitals or famous national or state landmarks? If so, stop and snap a picture and send it to us, and we'll upload it to Ballotpedia!
- You can e-mail your photos to Jaime Beran. Please only submit original photos you've taken and give us your full name so we can include it in the copyright information.
If you have any questions about this month's project, please contact Jaime Beran.
3. Find an article you'd like to improve.
4. Start editing!
You can also view tutorials on editing, or contact us.
Welcome to our community! --Bailey Ludlam, Ballotpedia's managing editor
-- 11:31, 22 July 2013 (CDT)