SamanthaS, welcome to Ballotpedia!
We're glad you're here. Here's how to get started:
1. Watch Ballotpedia's 5-minute overview.
2. Learn more about how you can contribute to our monthly projects.
- Election day is behind us!
We've been working hard bringing you updates on everything that happened earlier this month; it's time to take a little break. This month's project is a throwback to June's collaboration of the month: pictures!
- Are you traveling over the holidays? Do your travels take you through any state capitals or famous national or state landmarks? If so, stop and snap a picture and send it to us, and we'll upload it to Ballotpedia!
- You can e-mail your photos to Jaime Beran. Please only submit original photos you've taken and give us your full name so we can include it in the copyright information.
If you have any questions about this month's project, please contact Jaime Beran.
3. Find an article you'd like to improve.
4. Start editing!
You can also view tutorials on editing, or contact us.
Welcome to our community! --Bailey Ludlam, Ballotpedia's managing editor
-- 16:00, 16 August 2013 (CDT)
Thank you for your edits to the Tomahawk School District, Wisconsin page. Unfortunately, I had to revert your edits because some of the information you provided did not contain references. In the "Introduction" section and "Leadership/ School board" section, there was information added without a reference to where the information came from. If you could add the information with the proper citations, that would be much appreciated. Thank you! SamanthaS 13:41, 18 November 2013 (CST)
So how do I revert your revert when I come up with the data that was missing, cause this was the next thing I was to add. Just had time to put in what I did. And if you look at http://ballotpedia.org/Milwaukee_Public_Schools,_Wisconsin they don’t reference where they got their data...