Yorksa10, welcome to Ballotpedia!
We're glad you're here. Here's how to get started:
1. Watch Ballotpedia's 5-minute overview.
2. Learn more about how you can contribute to our monthly projects.
- Election day is behind us!
We've been working hard bringing you updates on everything that happened earlier this month; it's time to take a little break. This month's project is a throwback to June's collaboration of the month: pictures!
- Are you traveling over the holidays? Do your travels take you through any state capitals or famous national or state landmarks? If so, stop and snap a picture and send it to us, and we'll upload it to Ballotpedia!
- You can e-mail your photos to Jaime Beran. Please only submit original photos you've taken and give us your full name so we can include it in the copyright information.
If you have any questions about this month's project, please contact Jaime Beran.
3. Find an article you'd like to improve.
4. Start editing!
You can also view tutorials on editing, or contact us.
Welcome to our community! --Bailey Ludlam, Ballotpedia's managing editor
-- 22:33, 15 April 2013 (CDT)
Thank you for your recent edit correcting the year of Hawaii's same-sex marriage ban. Accuracy is of upmost importance to Ballotpedia. We hope that you continue to make edits to the State legislative project and other pages on Ballotpedia.
KaitlinE 08:20, 17 September 2013 (CDT)
Thanks for making a contribution to the State legislative project. Here is a page that should help provide some background about our project and useful tools and links:
If you have any questions about the project, please let me know.
We look forward to the contributions you will make to the pages! Thanks, and have fun.
--Tyler King, Project Director, State Legislatures