For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Utah 1954 ballot measures
- Those measures were labeled Referendum A and B
- Both dealt with colleges in the state.
- Those colleges were: Carbon, Dixie, Snow and Weber Colleges.
- This ballot measure information is incomplete.
On the ballot
|VR||Referendum A||Education||Abolish Carbon College as a state-sponsored institution|
|VR||Referendum B||Education||Discontinuation of Dixie College, Snow College and Weber College as state-sponsored institutions|
- Utah Legislature
- 1954 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |