Utah 1988 ballot measures
- All three were defeated.
- All were ballot initiatives.
- All three dealt with the topic of taxes.
On the ballot
|CI||Utah Tax Cap Measure (1988)||Taxes||Tax and spending limitation|
|CI||Utah Tax Reduction Measure (1988)||Taxes||Tax cut|
|CI||Utah Funding Private Education Measure (1988)||Education||Income tax credit for private education|
- Utah Legislature
- 1988 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |