Utah 1990 ballot measures
- Two measures were approved while one was defeated.
- Two measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was a ballot initiative.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative A||Taxes||Removal of state and local taxes from food||
|LRCA||Proposition 1||Health care||Allow special districts for the provision of health care||
|LRCA||Proposition 2||Administration of government||Allow legislature to ensure continuity of government operations in the event of a disaster||
- Utah Legislature
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |