For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Utah 2000 ballot measures
- Two measures were initiated state statutes.
- Two measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All four measures were approved.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative A||English||Makes English the state's official language|
|CISS||Initiative B||Property||Uniform procedures for drug-offense forfeitures of property, forbids penalties to innocent parties|
|Proposition 1||Constitutional language||Modify terms used to identify local government officials|
|Proposition 2||Tobacco||Tobacco settlement trust fund|
- Utah Legislature
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |