Utah 2000 ballot measures
- Two measures were initiated state statutes.
- Two measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All four measures were approved.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative A||English||Makes English the state's official language||
|CISS||Initiative B||Property||Uniform procedures for drug-offense forfeitures of property, forbids penalties to innocent parties||
|Proposition 1||Constitutional language||Modify terms used to identify local government officials||
|Proposition 2||Tobacco||Tobacco settlement trust fund||
- Utah Legislature
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |