Utah 2002 ballot measures
- Six measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was a ballot initiative
- Six measures were approved.
- One measure was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||State and local government budgets, spending and finance||Set rules for use of state school fund|
|Amendment 2||Administration of government||Sets rules for changing boundaries of counties|
|Amendment 3||Administration of government||Minor changes to state constitution's taxation articles|
|Amendment 4||Government accountability||Requires public notice prior to special legislative sessions|
|Amendment 5||State and local government budgets, spending and finance||Sets rules for municipal debt loads|
|Amendment 6||Taxes||Property tax exemption|
|CISS||Initiative 1||Environment||Stricter regulations for radioactive waste disposal|
- Utah Legislature
- 2002 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |